Diets have been around for years and years, but the numbers and rising obesity rate of Americans have proved these methods quite ineffective.
How could this be?
Diets provide us a general but often times an overwhelming set of rules and regulations that far exceed the time available for the average person. Demands of work, family, finance and, other unidentifiable variables are inevitable.
The last thing we want to worry about when the baby is crying and the bills are due is how many calories I am tracking through the course of my day.
The reason why many diets fail is that they do not address habits and the formation or the course correction of destructive habits.
By addressing these we can make better-educated decisions that lead to real results, not ones that last for 60 days.
By educating ourselves on how to cook and prepare certain foods, how to create time to eat and digest, what foods our body can best tolerate and promote better performance, we can empower ourselves to make the better choice when the opportunity presents itself.
By signing up for our year-long nutrition coaching program, you will transform the foundation and reap real results.
If you reach your goal and complete the program you will be
- Earning 25% of your financial commitment back (Up to $300, more than your car insurance!)
- Providing 10% back to charity and local farms to provide locally sourced food for children and families.
- Joining a powerful community of like-minded, goal seeking individuals for support and problem-solving.
- Changing the information bias towards which Big Media has marketed food, and learn how to disseminate between factual and fake news information on the web when it comes to food and nutrition.
- Create lasting change, real results, and positive associations for the rest of your life to come.
For more information on how to create the perfect meal and educating yourself on the skills necessary to succeed in the kitchen, Click the link